Upcoming Graduate Orientation Programs
For newly admitted students in on-campus programs:
- January 10, 2013 - Spring Matriculants and Non-Matriculants (snow date Jan 15)
- May 7, 2013 – Summer/Fall MAT
- June 6, 2013 – All Other Fall Matriculants
|4:15 – 5:00||Check-in, Student ID Cards, and Welcome Reception|
|5:00 – 6:00||Welcome to TCNJ|
|6:00 - 6:45||Academic Department Advisement Sessions|
Immediately following advisement sessions:
- Computer labs will be open for registration via PAWS. PAWS will be available on these evenings until 8:30 pm and will then re-open at 10:00pm.
- Card Services will be available at the start of the evening for ID Photos and parking Information. ID cards also serve as library cards and should be carried at all times.
- Visit the bookstore in person to buy your books, or avoid the lines by reserving your books in advance! A link will be activated on the bookstore website during registration and up to one week prior to the first day of classes.
Need a refresher?
Visit the Virtual Orientation page.
For newly admitted students in the MEd Educational Leadership:Instruction program offered in conjunction with Regional Training Center:
January 30, 2013 at TCNJ – or - January 31, 2013 at RTC / 5:15-7:00pm
Virtual Orientation – Refresher for Newly Admitted Students