The College of New Jersey
- TCNJ Career Services – Resume, interview and job placement help
- TCNJ Records and Registration – Transfer of credit, application for graduation, drop/add classes, etc.
- PAWS – Check your records and register for classes via the web.
- Check out the course schedule for an upcoming semester.
- To request a transcript online after July 1, 2009 click here
- TCNJ Library – The TCNJ library offers many online articles.
- TCNJ Office of Student Financial Assistance – Financial aid is offered in various forms for TCNJ students.
- TCNJ Student Accounts – Takes care of billing, ID’s and parking services
State Departments of Education
- NJ State Department of Education – The state of New Jersey’s education home page.
- NY State Department of Education – The state of New York’s education home page.
- PA State Department of Education -The state of Pennsylvania’s education home page.
- GRE – The Graduate Record Exam is a requirement for application to most graduate programs at TCNJ. This site gives an inside look at the test as well as test dates and test locations.
- Praxis – The passing of the Praxis (Professional Assessments for Beginning Teachers) is required to obtain a teaching certificate in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This link will take you to the Praxis homepage which has all the needed information to take the test.
- TOEFL – The official web site for the test of English as a foreign language.
- Accredited agencies offering foreign transcript credential evaluation