Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Early Childhood Education
in collaboration with Princeton Center Teacher Education (PCTE)
Are you a graduate of PCTE with an Early Childhood or Elementary-1 credential?
If yes, and if you earned this credential between 1999 and the present, you may transfer 18 credits of PCTE coursework into the MAT Early Childhood Education program at TCNJ.
Please complete the following steps to be considered for this program:
- Step 1: Submit an online application for matriculation, selecting plan code ELEC_MAT02*;
- Step 2: Submit official undergraduate transcripts (or evaluated transcripts if non-U.S.);
- Step 3: Submit proof of completion of PCTE program (certificate of completion/transcript);
- Step 4: Submit completed student health forms.
*Undergraduate transcripts and proof of PCTE are the only supplemental documents needed for application into this program. You do not need to provide an application fee or GRE scores.
Deadlines for Fall 2013:
- Steps 1 – 3: February 1, 2013 = priority consideration; August 1, 2013 = final deadline
- Step 4: October 1, 2013